Meet the mayor for a mug of coffee at the B&B Trailhead
July 12, 2018
People are invited to join Breckenridge Mayor Eric Mamula this morning, along with other members of town council and town manager Rick Holman, for an informal gathering to talk one-on-one about town issues and happenings.
The coffee talk is part of a regular series of these kinds of meetings and will be held over iced coffee and donuts at the B&B Trailhead.
The talk begins at 8 a.m. and will be followed by a mountain bike ride with the mayor one hour later.
The B&B Trailhead is one-half mile beyond the east end of the Wellington Neighborhood, off French Gulch Road. For questions, call 970-547-3166.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case