Meet the mayor for a mug of coffee at the B&B Trailhead
July 12, 2018
People are invited to join Breckenridge Mayor Eric Mamula this morning, along with other members of town council and town manager Rick Holman, for an informal gathering to talk one-on-one about town issues and happenings.
The coffee talk is part of a regular series of these kinds of meetings and will be held over iced coffee and donuts at the B&B Trailhead.
The talk begins at 8 a.m. and will be followed by a mountain bike ride with the mayor one hour later.
The B&B Trailhead is one-half mile beyond the east end of the Wellington Neighborhood, off French Gulch Road. For questions, call 970-547-3166.
Trending In: Local
- Some residents ‘skeptical’ of Silverthorne’s plans to slow traffic downtown
- Summit County crews put out Keystone condo fire
- Silverthorne eyes new regulations for short-term rentals
- Trial begins for Justin Erwin, one of four accused in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault
- Breck 100 competitors race over the Continental Divide