Memorial service to be held Tuesday for fallen Flight For Life pilot Patrick Mahany
June 30, 2018
On July 3, 2015, Flight For Life helicopter pilot Patrick Mahany Jr. was tragically killed in Frisco when the helicopter he was piloting had a mechanical failure and crashed into a parking lot next to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center. Mahany was 64.
On Tuesday, July 3, St. Anthony will remember Mahany on the third anniversary of his passing with a memorial ceremony at a park on the hospital campus named in his honor, the Flight For Life Mahany Heroes Park. The memorial will be a time to pause and remember Mahany, as well wish the continued recovery for crew members Dave Repsher and Matt Bowe, who were also seriously injured in the crash.
The ceremony will take place at 10 a.m. at the hospital park, located at 340 Peak One Drive in Frisco.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case