Memorial service to be held Tuesday for fallen Flight For Life pilot Patrick Mahany
June 30, 2018
On July 3, 2015, Flight For Life helicopter pilot Patrick Mahany Jr. was tragically killed in Frisco when the helicopter he was piloting had a mechanical failure and crashed into a parking lot next to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center. Mahany was 64.
On Tuesday, July 3, St. Anthony will remember Mahany on the third anniversary of his passing with a memorial ceremony at a park on the hospital campus named in his honor, the Flight For Life Mahany Heroes Park. The memorial will be a time to pause and remember Mahany, as well wish the continued recovery for crew members Dave Repsher and Matt Bowe, who were also seriously injured in the crash.
The ceremony will take place at 10 a.m. at the hospital park, located at 340 Peak One Drive in Frisco.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Colorado Association of Ski Towns releases report to spur transportation changes in resort communities