Mind Springs Health adds Andrews to leadership team
March 9, 2017
Mind Springs Health, the Western Slope's primary behavioral-health agency, announced Charles Andrews has joined the organization as its vice president of information technology.
Andrews was previously director of operations for Colorado Mountain Medical in Vail, and he returns to the state after most recently directing information technology operations for Kootenai Health in Idaho. He holds a bachelor's degree in finance and a master's in business information technology. Andrews has also served on numerous information technology boards of directors.
"Charles is a dynamic leader with an impressive track record who will play a key role in maximizing health-care technology's potential to best serve our patients and clients," Sharon Raggio, Mind Springs' president and CEO, said in a news release. "We are delighted and excited to welcome him to our leadership team."
Visit Mind Springs Health's website for more information about the mental health provider.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case