Mind Springs Health adds Andrews to leadership team
March 9, 2017
Mind Springs Health, the Western Slope's primary behavioral-health agency, announced Charles Andrews has joined the organization as its vice president of information technology.
Andrews was previously director of operations for Colorado Mountain Medical in Vail, and he returns to the state after most recently directing information technology operations for Kootenai Health in Idaho. He holds a bachelor's degree in finance and a master's in business information technology. Andrews has also served on numerous information technology boards of directors.
"Charles is a dynamic leader with an impressive track record who will play a key role in maximizing health-care technology's potential to best serve our patients and clients," Sharon Raggio, Mind Springs' president and CEO, said in a news release. "We are delighted and excited to welcome him to our leadership team."
Visit Mind Springs Health's website for more information about the mental health provider.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited