Mind Springs Health names Frank Lotrich new West Springs Hospital medical director
July 16, 2017
Mind Springs Health, a mental wellness provider on the Western Slope, has named Dr. Frank E. Lotrich, MD, Ph.D. its new medical director of West Springs Hospital in Grand Junction.
Lotrich comes to the psychiatric health center with a distinguished background, with scholarly work appearing in more than 70 publications and past experience in hospital operations. Most recently he was at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center as an associate professor of psychiatry.
The Ph.D. in neuroscience from the Oregon Health Sciences University completed a psychiatry residency and research fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic. He has also served as an advisor to the Federal Drug Administration and is an associate member of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
"As a MD/Ph.D., he brings tremendous clinical skills that are grounded in a background of science and evidence-based care," Dr. Jules Rosen, MD, Mind Springs' chief medical officer. "Our hospital is truly lucky to have a medical director with his skills and passion for patient care."
Trending In: Local
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Ever-present threat of wildfire leads Breckenridge to rethink Fourth of July fireworks