Mind Springs Health names Frank Lotrich new West Springs Hospital medical director
July 16, 2017
Mind Springs Health, a mental wellness provider on the Western Slope, has named Dr. Frank E. Lotrich, MD, Ph.D. its new medical director of West Springs Hospital in Grand Junction.
Lotrich comes to the psychiatric health center with a distinguished background, with scholarly work appearing in more than 70 publications and past experience in hospital operations. Most recently he was at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center as an associate professor of psychiatry.
The Ph.D. in neuroscience from the Oregon Health Sciences University completed a psychiatry residency and research fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic. He has also served as an advisor to the Federal Drug Administration and is an associate member of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
"As a MD/Ph.D., he brings tremendous clinical skills that are grounded in a background of science and evidence-based care," Dr. Jules Rosen, MD, Mind Springs' chief medical officer. "Our hospital is truly lucky to have a medical director with his skills and passion for patient care."
Trending In: Local
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties supports Summit County animal shelter
- Summit County schoolchildren hold donation drives for the Summit County animal shelter
- Colorado encouraging residents to start ‘Fresh Air Friday’ tradition after Thanksgiving
- Mountain Wheels: Tiny Chevy Trax will still get through the worst of conditions
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road