Mind Springs Health names Frank Lotrich new West Springs Hospital medical director
July 16, 2017
Mind Springs Health, a mental wellness provider on the Western Slope, has named Dr. Frank E. Lotrich, MD, Ph.D. its new medical director of West Springs Hospital in Grand Junction.
Lotrich comes to the psychiatric health center with a distinguished background, with scholarly work appearing in more than 70 publications and past experience in hospital operations. Most recently he was at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center as an associate professor of psychiatry.
The Ph.D. in neuroscience from the Oregon Health Sciences University completed a psychiatry residency and research fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic. He has also served as an advisor to the Federal Drug Administration and is an associate member of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
"As a MD/Ph.D., he brings tremendous clinical skills that are grounded in a background of science and evidence-based care," Dr. Jules Rosen, MD, Mind Springs' chief medical officer. "Our hospital is truly lucky to have a medical director with his skills and passion for patient care."
Trending In: Local
- Jury shown video of Taft Conlin’s final, fatal run as Vail skier death case wraps first week
- Buffalo Mountain Fire 95 percent contained, locals take over
- Firefighters, EMTs and law enforcement officers end stressful week with cook-off
- Three sought in Bocco fire; Sheriff’s Office wants to question them after witnesses saw them speeding from the area
- 19 locals complete leadership program program
- Summit County real estate feeling impact of ‘wealth effect,’ broker says
- Buffalo Mountain Fire investigation is underway; officials urge hikers to stay out of the area
- Interstate 70 traffic snarls that greeted mountain motorists on Monday could continue for months
- Traffic backed up on westbound I-70 near Vail Pass
- Kona, here she comes: Nancy Peters, 60, goes from last to first in four years to win her age group at Ironman Boulder