Mind Springs Health names Frank Lotrich new West Springs Hospital medical director
July 16, 2017
Mind Springs Health, a mental wellness provider on the Western Slope, has named Dr. Frank E. Lotrich, MD, Ph.D. its new medical director of West Springs Hospital in Grand Junction.
Lotrich comes to the psychiatric health center with a distinguished background, with scholarly work appearing in more than 70 publications and past experience in hospital operations. Most recently he was at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center as an associate professor of psychiatry.
The Ph.D. in neuroscience from the Oregon Health Sciences University completed a psychiatry residency and research fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic. He has also served as an advisor to the Federal Drug Administration and is an associate member of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
"As a MD/Ph.D., he brings tremendous clinical skills that are grounded in a background of science and evidence-based care," Dr. Jules Rosen, MD, Mind Springs' chief medical officer. "Our hospital is truly lucky to have a medical director with his skills and passion for patient care."
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- A 10 mile stretch between Silverthorne and Kremmling is the deadliest on all of Highway 9
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect