Mind Springs Health’s Jules Rosen named to nation’s annual ‘Best Doctors’ list
September 5, 2017
Dr. Jules Rosen, chief medical officer of Mind Springs Health and Grand Junction's West Springs psychiatric hospital, was recently named to the Best Doctors in America list for 2017-18.
Approximately 4 percent of physicians in the United Started are granted this annual recognition, and this year marks Rosen's 18th time receiving the award. As Mind Springs' CMO, Rosen is based in out the mental-health service provider's Frisco office, and responsible for directing and overseeing all psychiatric medical services across 10 Western Slope counties.
"It is truly an honor to be chosen to join these select physicians representing over 450 specialties," Rosen, who maintains a focus on geriatric psychiatry, said in a news release. "I hope to leave a legacy promoting the philosophy that caring for our seniors — whether physical or mental health — should not be considered as 'caregiver burden,' but rather a pleasure and an honor."
Trending In: Local
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Hiker who died on Quandary identified as 67-year-old David Law
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- Local Hiking Trails Summit: The magnificent amphitheater of Mayflower Gulch