Mindfully Living series Part 2 March 14 in Frisco
March 13, 2017
The Summit County Community & Senior Center in Frisco hosts the second part of three meet-ups on living mindfully today from 3-4:30 p.m. Because space is limited, registration is required, but all are welcome.
Mindfulness is about learning to live in the present moment with compassion and kindness toward self and others. But not unlike physical training for a sport, developing this mental space takes training to focus our attention. Through practice, the research shows we can begin to reroute our neuro-pathways that often reinforce symptoms related to stress, anxiety and depression.
Come find out more Tuesday afternoon during the second event of the free series, with the third happening same time, same place on March 21. Donations are accepted, and please call the Senior Center (83 Nancy's Pl.) to sign up at 970-668-2940. For more information, visit: mindfulnessmattersinstitute.com.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor