Mindfully Living series Part 2 March 14 in Frisco
March 13, 2017
The Summit County Community & Senior Center in Frisco hosts the second part of three meet-ups on living mindfully today from 3-4:30 p.m. Because space is limited, registration is required, but all are welcome.
Mindfulness is about learning to live in the present moment with compassion and kindness toward self and others. But not unlike physical training for a sport, developing this mental space takes training to focus our attention. Through practice, the research shows we can begin to reroute our neuro-pathways that often reinforce symptoms related to stress, anxiety and depression.
Come find out more Tuesday afternoon during the second event of the free series, with the third happening same time, same place on March 21. Donations are accepted, and please call the Senior Center (83 Nancy's Pl.) to sign up at 970-668-2940. For more information, visit: mindfulnessmattersinstitute.com.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9