Mindfully Living series starts March 7 in Frisco
March 7, 2017
The Summit County Community & Senior Center in Frisco hosts the first of three meet-ups on living mindfully today from 3-4:30 p.m. Because space is limited, registration is required, but all are welcome.
Mindfulness is about learning to live in the present moment with compassion and kindness toward self and others. But not unlike physical training for a sport, developing this mental space takes training to focus our attention. Through practice, the research shows we can begin to reroute our neuro-pathways that often reinforce symptoms related to stress, anxiety and depression.
Come find out more Tuesday afternoon during the first part of the free series. Donations are accepted, and please call the Senior Center (83 Nancy's Pl.) to sign up at 970-668-2940. For more information, visit: mindfulnessmattersinstitute.com
Trending In: Local
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Quandary muddles over mud season