Mindfully Living series starts March 7 in Frisco
March 7, 2017
The Summit County Community & Senior Center in Frisco hosts the first of three meet-ups on living mindfully today from 3-4:30 p.m. Because space is limited, registration is required, but all are welcome.
Mindfulness is about learning to live in the present moment with compassion and kindness toward self and others. But not unlike physical training for a sport, developing this mental space takes training to focus our attention. Through practice, the research shows we can begin to reroute our neuro-pathways that often reinforce symptoms related to stress, anxiety and depression.
Come find out more Tuesday afternoon during the first part of the free series. Donations are accepted, and please call the Senior Center (83 Nancy's Pl.) to sign up at 970-668-2940. For more information, visit: mindfulnessmattersinstitute.com
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case