Mindfully Living series starts March 7 in Frisco
March 7, 2017
The Summit County Community & Senior Center in Frisco hosts the first of three meet-ups on living mindfully today from 3-4:30 p.m. Because space is limited, registration is required, but all are welcome.
Mindfulness is about learning to live in the present moment with compassion and kindness toward self and others. But not unlike physical training for a sport, developing this mental space takes training to focus our attention. Through practice, the research shows we can begin to reroute our neuro-pathways that often reinforce symptoms related to stress, anxiety and depression.
Come find out more Tuesday afternoon during the first part of the free series. Donations are accepted, and please call the Senior Center (83 Nancy's Pl.) to sign up at 970-668-2940. For more information, visit: mindfulnessmattersinstitute.com
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape