National Alliance on Mental Illness hosting community discussion in Silverthorne
March 19, 2018
The High Country Colorado branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness will be hosting a discussion titled "Mending Colorado's Mental Health" on Monday, April 2 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Summit County North Branch Library located at 651 Center Circle in Silverthorne.
The discussion will be led by Andrew Romanoff, former speaker of the Colorado House of Representatives and current president and CEO of Mental Health Colorado, an advocacy group that pushes for prevention and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders.
The free event is being co-sponsored by Building Hope Summit County. No registration is required. For more information, contact Betty Sarber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Breckenridge forms ‘troll task force’ to find Isak Heartstone’s new home