National Alliance on Mental Illness hosting community discussion in Silverthorne
March 19, 2018
The High Country Colorado branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness will be hosting a discussion titled "Mending Colorado's Mental Health" on Monday, April 2 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Summit County North Branch Library located at 651 Center Circle in Silverthorne.
The discussion will be led by Andrew Romanoff, former speaker of the Colorado House of Representatives and current president and CEO of Mental Health Colorado, an advocacy group that pushes for prevention and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders.
The free event is being co-sponsored by Building Hope Summit County. No registration is required. For more information, contact Betty Sarber at email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne