National Alliance on Mental Illness hosting community discussion in Silverthorne
March 19, 2018
The High Country Colorado branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness will be hosting a discussion titled "Mending Colorado's Mental Health" on Monday, April 2 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Summit County North Branch Library located at 651 Center Circle in Silverthorne.
The discussion will be led by Andrew Romanoff, former speaker of the Colorado House of Representatives and current president and CEO of Mental Health Colorado, an advocacy group that pushes for prevention and treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders.
The free event is being co-sponsored by Building Hope Summit County. No registration is required. For more information, contact Betty Sarber at email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- A 10 mile stretch between Silverthorne and Kremmling is the deadliest on all of Highway 9
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect