National Alliance on Mental Illness hosting fundraiser breakfast
November 29, 2017
The High Country Colorado branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness will be hosting a breakfast fundraiser on Sunday, Dec. 3, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Summit County Elks Lodge, located at 1321 Blue River Parkway in Silverthorne.
Tickets can be purchased at the door for $12 or pre-ordered for $10 and include an all-you-can-eat breakfast. Tickets can be pre-purchased from any NAMI board member or Summit County Elks member, payable by cash or check. More information can be found by calling Gayle Knorr at 970-468-2561.
Proceeds will benefit a range of mental health programming, including NAMI Connection, a peer support group for adults living with mental illness. The group meets in Dillon every third Tuesday at the Dillon Community Church, 371 E. La Bonte, from 6:30-8 p.m. NAMI Connection also meets in Frisco every Tuesday except the third of the month from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Trinity Wellness Studio, 419 Main St.
Trending In: Local
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Swan Mountain Road to close for part of Thursday
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- Breckenridge Ski Resort will open Peak 9 terrain before Thanksgiving weekend
- Frisco cuts ribbon on new workforce housing units
- Bell tolls for Breckenridge trail troll as town council votes to remove controversial art piece
- Breckenridge takes down trail troll
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin ski areas to open new terrain
- Danish artist Thomas Dambo wants to save Breckenridge’s embattled trail troll