National Alliance on Mental Illness hosting fundraiser breakfast
November 29, 2017
The High Country Colorado branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness will be hosting a breakfast fundraiser on Sunday, Dec. 3, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Summit County Elks Lodge, located at 1321 Blue River Parkway in Silverthorne.
Tickets can be purchased at the door for $12 or pre-ordered for $10 and include an all-you-can-eat breakfast. Tickets can be pre-purchased from any NAMI board member or Summit County Elks member, payable by cash or check. More information can be found by calling Gayle Knorr at 970-468-2561.
Proceeds will benefit a range of mental health programming, including NAMI Connection, a peer support group for adults living with mental illness. The group meets in Dillon every third Tuesday at the Dillon Community Church, 371 E. La Bonte, from 6:30-8 p.m. NAMI Connection also meets in Frisco every Tuesday except the third of the month from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Trinity Wellness Studio, 419 Main St.
Trending In: Local
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- Breckenridge’s short-term rentals won’t see any ‘no-knock raids,’ staff explains
- WOW! art sale takes place Sunday
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Drug dealer gets 5 years for selling fatal dose of Fentanyl
- Mountain Lyon Cafe in Silverthorne will migrate a few blocks this fall
- Silverthorne resident comes to rescue of choking man