National Alliance on Mental Illness hosting fundraising garage sale in Frisco on September 9
August 31, 2017
The Colorado High Country branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness will be holding a fundraising garage sale on Saturday, Sept. 9 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Peak School parking lot in Frisco.
The group, a grassroots organization that provides support and advocacy for people affected by mental illness and their families, is seeking donations and volunteers for the sale, which will include household items, furniture, clothes, toys and sports equipment.
All proceeds form the sale will go directly to NAMI High Country Colorado programs and services. Those who are interested in volunteering or have items to donate can call Skye at 720-481-9079.
Trending In: Local
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Summit County to consider draft of short-term rental regulations at Tuesday meeting
- Summit County Coroner’s Office hosts Frisco Zombie Walk
- Summit High, Middle schools to hold ribbon cutting ceremonies
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Silverthorne backs 110 with hope for Exit 205
- 15-hour standoff outside of Breckenridge ends peacefully
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019