Noxious weed workshop coming to Summit County Aug. 4
July 26, 2017
The Summit County Weed Department and Middle Park Conservation District will hold a noxious weed workshop from 9-11 a.m. Aug. 4, at the Summit County Community Center in Frisco.
Anyone who brings a bag of noxious weeds will receive a bag of flower or grass seeds, but the main focus of the workshop will be discussing the effectiveness of organic vs. synthetic herbicides and the debut of the new Summit County Noxious Weed Management Guide.
The workshop is free, but people are asked to RSVP with Katlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-531-0127 by Aug. 3. Refreshments will be provided.
Trending In: Local
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Hiker who died on Quandary identified as 67-year-old David Law
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- Local Hiking Trails Summit: The magnificent amphitheater of Mayflower Gulch