Noxious weed workshop coming to Summit County Aug. 4
July 26, 2017
The Summit County Weed Department and Middle Park Conservation District will hold a noxious weed workshop from 9-11 a.m. Aug. 4, at the Summit County Community Center in Frisco.
Anyone who brings a bag of noxious weeds will receive a bag of flower or grass seeds, but the main focus of the workshop will be discussing the effectiveness of organic vs. synthetic herbicides and the debut of the new Summit County Noxious Weed Management Guide.
The workshop is free, but people are asked to RSVP with Katlin at email@example.com or 970-531-0127 by Aug. 3. Refreshments will be provided.
Trending In: Local
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- CPW sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home