Outer Range Brewing to host second can release party
August 2, 2017
Outer Range Brewing will be hosting its second-ever can release party at noon on Saturday, Aug. 5, at the company's taproom in Frisco.
The new cans, containing Rustic Ways Double IPA, will feature a historic photo of Frisco from the late 1800s that will be revealed during the party. The photo was selected with the help of Frisco Historic Park and Museum.
Colorado Musician Ken Lee will be playing live from 12-2 p.m., and neighboring Whole Foods Market will be running a pop-up tent featuring beer brats marinated in Rustic Ways.
Trending In: Local
- Wildfire updates from across Colorado
- Summit County’s animal shelter makes sure no pet is left behind when wildfire hits
- Ask Eartha: Is drought the new normal for the Mountain West?
- Hey, Spike! enjoys seeing locals, visitors and touring artists
- Basalt council majority wants to further restrict or close shooting range
- Former Silverthorne home of Broncos mascot hits market for $23M
- Frisco Bay Marina closes boat ramp, gas dock due to low water
- Frisco’s Whole Foods Market withdraws liquor license application, defusing tensions with local businesses
- Sorry Ironman, Breck Epic will stay ‘true,’ founder says
- Breckenridge ready to ‘finish Peak 8’ with luxury hotel, condos