Parents invited to meeting with Summit School officials regarding changes to school bus routes
October 10, 2018
Parents concerned about changes and cuts to Summit School District school bus routes are invited to a meeting with school transportation officials Thursday.
The meeting will discuss issues relating to the consolidation and elimination of several routes servicing Breckenridge Elementary, Upper Blue Elementary, Summit Middle School and Summit High School. The changes have resulted in the cuts of service to several neighborhoods.
Spanish translation will be available on request.
The meeting will take place from 6-7 p.m. at the school district's central administration office at 150 School Road in Frisco.
Trending In: Local
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties expands in Colorado, New Mexico
- Summit Medical Center Foundation raises $257k for high altitude research center
- Silverthorne passes Summit County’s strictest rules on short-term rentals
- Amendment 75 aims to close loophole in Colorado’s campaign finance law
- Arapahoe Basin, Loveland ski areas announce opening days for 2018-19 season
- Parking garage talks suggest warming relationship between Breckenridge, Vail Resorts
- Breckenridge OKs $8 million to build town-owned fiber optic network
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night in Snowmass building