Part of recpath in Silverthorne closed until Nov. 19
October 17, 2018
Part of the recpath in Silverthorne has been closed for upgrades and will remain that way until Nov. 19, according to the town.
The closure will allow the town to make improvements to the path in the area of Bald Eagle Road, according to the town. The month-long closure spans the section of the recpath between Allegra Lane and Legend Lake Circle.
Trending In: Local
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck