Part of recpath in Silverthorne closed until Nov. 19
October 17, 2018
Part of the recpath in Silverthorne has been closed for upgrades and will remain that way until Nov. 19, according to the town.
The closure will allow the town to make improvements to the path in the area of Bald Eagle Road, according to the town. The month-long closure spans the section of the recpath between Allegra Lane and Legend Lake Circle.
Trending In: Local
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Ever-present threat of wildfire leads Breckenridge to rethink Fourth of July fireworks