Phil Weiser, Democratic nominee for Colorado Attorney General, to visit Frisco on Tuesday, July 17
July 11, 2018
Phil Weiser, Democratic nominee for Colorado Attorney General, will be visiting Frisco on Tuesday, July 17, for a campaign meet and greet event at HighSide Brewing at 720 Main Street, on the corner of Main Street and Highway 9. The event will take place from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m and will be a chance for locals to meet Weiser and ask about his platform as Colorado's top law enforcer. To RSVP, e-mail Paola Urgiles at email@example.com
Weiser, who won a hotly contested Democratic primary last month, is a former dean of the University of Colorado Law School and a former Justice Department official under President Obama. Weiser will face the Republican nominee, 18th Judicial District Attorney George Brauchler, in the upcoming November election.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?