Planning and Zoning Commission to hold hearing on Dillon Amphitheatre
October 31, 2016
The Dillon Planning and Zoning Commission will be holding its monthly meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 2 at 5:30 p.m. Due to construction work at Dillon Town Hall, the meeting will be held in the conference room at the Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge located at 652 Lake Dillon Drive.
The commission will be holding a public hearing on the development application for the Dillon Amphitheatre overhaul project, which has drawn sharp criticism for its scope and design aesthetic. Approval from the Planning and Zoning Committee is the last hurdle the proposal needs to clear before the project goes forward.
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines