Planning and Zoning Commission to hold hearing on Dillon Amphitheatre
October 31, 2016
The Dillon Planning and Zoning Commission will be holding its monthly meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 2 at 5:30 p.m. Due to construction work at Dillon Town Hall, the meeting will be held in the conference room at the Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge located at 652 Lake Dillon Drive.
The commission will be holding a public hearing on the development application for the Dillon Amphitheatre overhaul project, which has drawn sharp criticism for its scope and design aesthetic. Approval from the Planning and Zoning Committee is the last hurdle the proposal needs to clear before the project goes forward.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Gary Rodgers stepping down as president and general manager of Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited