Police seeking help identifying body found in Clear Creek County
April 28, 2017
Investigators with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and Clear Creek County Sheriff's Office are seeking the public's help in identifying the body of a woman originally found on April 8, 2017.
Investigators were called to an area near Colorado State Highway 103 in Clear Creek County where a motorist discovered the body by the road.
Investigators are not releasing her cause of death, however a news release noted that she might have been murdered.
She is described as "a biracial female, age range 15-25 years… wearing a black t-shirt with images of Marilyn Monroe, guns and marijuana leaves on the front. She has black hair and was wearing a black weave. Each earlobe is double-pierced."
Investigators released a computer-generated sketch of the victim, along with an image of the t-shirt she was wearing.
"Law enforcement officials have searched local, state and national databases; however, there has been no positive identification of the female to date," the release said.
Recommended Stories For You
Two tip lines are available to receive information connected with the case: Clear Creek County Sheriff's Office, 303-670-7567, and CBI, 303-239-4219.
Trending In: Local
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- Breckenridge’s short-term rentals won’t see any ‘no-knock raids,’ staff explains
- WOW! art sale takes place Sunday
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Drug dealer gets 5 years for selling fatal dose of Fentanyl
- Mountain Lyon Cafe in Silverthorne will migrate a few blocks this fall
- Silverthorne resident comes to rescue of choking man