Potential Colorado caucus participants must register with GOP or Democrats by Monday, Jan. 8
January 6, 2018
Anyone wishing to participate in the upcoming Colorado GOP or Democratic caucuses for the 2018 election cycle must register with one of the major parties by Monday, Jan. 8. The caucuses, which will take place on March 6, are the first step toward nominating candidates for local, state and federal office in the November elections. A June 26 primary will allow unaffiliated voters to participate, but the caucuses still require party affiliation. Voters who have de-registered or changed their address must also update their registration in order to participate. Registration can be done online at GoVoteColorado.com.
Trending In: Local
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Summit County to consider draft of short-term rental regulations at Tuesday meeting
- Summit High, Middle schools to hold ribbon-cutting ceremonies
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- PANTS to promote healthy eating in Summit County
- Town staff recommends that Breckenridge should keep controversial troll in place for now
- Swastikas, SS bolts spray painted on Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons’ campaign posters
- Loveland Ski Area honors former owner with symbolic first chair to open season
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?