Power outage affects thousands in and around Silverthorne
August 23, 2016
On Tuesday evening at 7:35 p.m., an electrical power outage blacked out nearly 3,400 residents in Silverthorne, Dillon and Frisco.
According the Michelle Aguayo, a spokesperson with Xcel Energy, the outage was due to a "bad cable," which left 3,379 residents without power.
Power was fully restored to all residents around 9 p.m..
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape