Power outage affects thousands in and around Silverthorne
August 23, 2016
On Tuesday evening at 7:35 p.m., an electrical power outage blacked out nearly 3,400 residents in Silverthorne, Dillon and Frisco.
According the Michelle Aguayo, a spokesperson with Xcel Energy, the outage was due to a "bad cable," which left 3,379 residents without power.
Power was fully restored to all residents around 9 p.m..
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow