Prime Breckenridge parking spaces up for grabs in town-run lottery
September 26, 2013
Prime Breckenridge parking spaces up for grabs
The town of Breckenridge announced this week the availability of a limited number of parking permits for the Tiger Dredge and Klack Placer parking lots, according to a Breckenridge Police Department news release.
The permits are available to employees and business owners whose business is located inside Breckenridge, but outside the core parking district.
Applications are being accepted now through 4 p.m. Oct. 18. The Breckenridge Parking Department is hosting a lottery Oct. 21. Randomly chosen winners will be contacted and given further instructions on how to pick up their permit.
Parking permits cost $50 and are valid for one specific car and lot during the 2013-14 season.
Proof of employment is required at time of application submission. Applicants with unpaid parking citations will not be considered.
Recommended Stories For You
Applications are available online at http://www.townofbreckenridge.com. Click on "Parking and Community Service" located under the "Departments and Services" tab.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial