Red, White and Blue Fire hosting job forum
January 16, 2018
The Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District will be hosting a fire services jobs forum for people interested in firefighting careers on Thursday, Jan. 18, from 4:30-6 p.m. at RWB's main station located at 316 N. Main Street in Breckenridge.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn what a career in fire service entails, how the testing and hiring process for firefighters and firefighter/paramedics works and what it's like to be part of Red, White and Blue Fire. RWB personnel will be available to answer questions.
Candidates will be evaluated for their applications, resumes, written and physical ability evaluations, education, experience, oral board results, ride-alongs and general fit for the district.
Those interested in attending should RSVP by signing up on the contact of the Employment Opportunities page on the RWB website, RWBFire.org.
For more information, contact Amanda Seidler at email@example.com or 970-453-2474.
Trending In: Local
- Mountain Town News: More summer amusements in already busy mountain towns (column)
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Climate change, wildland development usher in higher fire risks for White River National Forest
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office reports more bike thefts in Summit Cove, Keystone
- Breckenridge’s short-term rentals won’t see any ‘no-knock raids,’ staff explains
- St. Anthony Summit breaks relationship with Vail-Summit Orthopedics for emergency trauma surgeons
- Expect a notice in May: Summit County property values are on the rise
- Texas hiker airlifted off Maroon Peak after falling 100 feet into gully
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne