Red, White and Blue Fire hosting job forum
January 16, 2018
The Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District will be hosting a fire services jobs forum for people interested in firefighting careers on Thursday, Jan. 18, from 4:30-6 p.m. at RWB's main station located at 316 N. Main Street in Breckenridge.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn what a career in fire service entails, how the testing and hiring process for firefighters and firefighter/paramedics works and what it's like to be part of Red, White and Blue Fire. RWB personnel will be available to answer questions.
Candidates will be evaluated for their applications, resumes, written and physical ability evaluations, education, experience, oral board results, ride-alongs and general fit for the district.
Those interested in attending should RSVP by signing up on the contact of the Employment Opportunities page on the RWB website, RWBFire.org.
For more information, contact Amanda Seidler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-453-2474.
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines