Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District hosting candidate forum ahead of first contested board election in years
April 16, 2018
The Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District will be holding its first contested board election in several years, and the fire service is hosting a "meet the candidates" forum on Monday, April 23 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The event will take place at the Colorado Mountain College campus auditorium in Breckenridge. All five candidates for the three available positions will be present to pitch their candidacies and answer questions.
The election is on May 8. Monday's event is sponsored by the Rotary Clubs of Breckenridge and Summit County.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Summit Historical Society comes to a crossroads as president nears retirement
- Breckenridge to start charging for parking at South Gondola Lot this summer
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant