Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District hosting candidate forum ahead of first contested board election in years
April 16, 2018
The Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District will be holding its first contested board election in several years, and the fire service is hosting a "meet the candidates" forum on Monday, April 23 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The event will take place at the Colorado Mountain College campus auditorium in Breckenridge. All five candidates for the three available positions will be present to pitch their candidacies and answer questions.
The election is on May 8. Monday's event is sponsored by the Rotary Clubs of Breckenridge and Summit County.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)