Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District hosting candidate forum ahead of first contested board election in years
April 16, 2018
The Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District will be holding its first contested board election in several years, and the fire service is hosting a "meet the candidates" forum on Monday, April 23 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The event will take place at the Colorado Mountain College campus auditorium in Breckenridge. All five candidates for the three available positions will be present to pitch their candidacies and answer questions.
The election is on May 8. Monday's event is sponsored by the Rotary Clubs of Breckenridge and Summit County.
Trending In: Local
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night