Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District wins 4th consecutive finance award
November 17, 2016
The Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District has been awarded a Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting by the Government Finance Officers Association for the fourth year in a row for its comprehensive annual financial report. The certificate is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and financial reporting.
"This achievement was possible because of the hard work of many within our organization," wrote fire chief Jim Keating. "We feel it is our duty to be completely diligent and open in the financial management reporting practices of this Fire District's operations to its taxpayer base."
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Permit system goes into effect Wednesday for overnight visitors to Conundrum Hot Springs
- Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District hosting candidate forum ahead of first contested board election in years
- The third phase of the Frisco Bay Marina Master Plan unveiled to Frisco residents
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- At Copper Mountain Resort’s closing weekend, slopesoakers explain what makes a great pond skimmer (video)