Red, White & Blue Fire Protection District seeking new board member
March 2, 2017
The Red, White & Blue Fire Protection District is seeking a person interested in filling a board position that will become vacant in May.
Board members provide financial oversight, policy review and guidance to the district's management team. To be eligible, candidates must be a registered voter in Colorado and a resident of the district for no less than 30 days. Owners of taxable real estate within the district and their spouses are also eligible.
Members must be available to attend monthly board meetings on weekdays during normal business hours. They will also be expected to participate in special projects and attend special meetings at times.
Knowledge about special districts, governmental operations and EMS, Fire, Law or emergency services operations will be very beneficial to the candidate. The district will provide training the successful candidate.
The position will be a one-year appointment until a special district election next May, when the position will be open for election to a four-year term.
For more information or to request an application packet contact Fire Chief Jim Keating at 970-547-4231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor