Red, White & Blue Fire Protection District seeking new board member
March 2, 2017
The Red, White & Blue Fire Protection District is seeking a person interested in filling a board position that will become vacant in May.
Board members provide financial oversight, policy review and guidance to the district's management team. To be eligible, candidates must be a registered voter in Colorado and a resident of the district for no less than 30 days. Owners of taxable real estate within the district and their spouses are also eligible.
Members must be available to attend monthly board meetings on weekdays during normal business hours. They will also be expected to participate in special projects and attend special meetings at times.
Knowledge about special districts, governmental operations and EMS, Fire, Law or emergency services operations will be very beneficial to the candidate. The district will provide training the successful candidate.
The position will be a one-year appointment until a special district election next May, when the position will be open for election to a four-year term.
For more information or to request an application packet contact Fire Chief Jim Keating at 970-547-4231 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9