Construction delays slow Breckenridge workforce-housing project
May 7, 2018
Citing unforeseen delays in construction, the team responsible for handling sales at Breckenridge's newest workforce housing development, Blue 52, has pushed back a few of its deadlines.
"We realize how important it is for (potential buyers) to tour these homes prior to the lottery therefore we have decided on the following changes," states a news release from Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties.
According to the company, the new timeline incudes:
• Applications remain open until June 1
• Open-house events will be in early June
• The lottery to decide who will be offered contracts will be June 15
Recommended Stories For You
• Homes will still be available to move in from the end of July to November.
For more info, Blue 52Breckenridge.com.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks