Second open house for hotel, condos project on Peak 8 set for June 12 in Breckenridge
June 11, 2018
The development team pursuing a 150-key luxury hotel with 50 wholly owned condos at the base of Peak 8 in Breckenridge will be holding its second open house tonight to allow members of the community to become more familiar with the proposed project.
The open house will run from 4-7 p.m. at the Grand Colorado on Peak 8, 1627 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Parking will be available in the Stables Lot.
At the last open house, the development team, spearheaded in a partnership between the local timeshare company Breckenridge Grand Vacations and the Miami-based real estate investment firm Lionheart Capital, set up various stations to focus on different aspects of the proposed project on Peak 8.
One station focused on architecture. Others offered information about a partnership with the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center, other community benefits, potential brands, traffic impacts, possible alternatives to project, and more. Drinks and refreshments will be provided.
At the last Breckenridge Town Council meeting, council members who attended the first open house were highly complimentary of the developers' effort.
For more, go to Finish8.com.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne passes Summit County’s strictest rules on short-term rentals
- 78-year-old newspaper carrier has delivered the Summit Daily News for more than 20 years
- Sen. Bennet secures federal funding, resources against aquatic nuisance species
- Amendment 75 aims to close loophole in Colorado’s campaign finance law
- Mountain towns celebrate “Make a Difference Day”
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on opening day
- Summit County placed under hazardous weather outlook
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Parking garage talks suggest warming relationship between Breckenridge, Vail Resorts
- Summit County welcomes winter as storm wraps region in first blast of snow