Silverthorne Council creates Girl Scouts Week in the town
March 4, 2017
S'thorne Council creates Girl Scouts Week in the town
During the Silverthorne Town Council meeting on March 8, the council will make March 12-18 Girl Scout Week. In its consent calendar, the council will vote on an intergovernmental agreement for law enforcement operations.
The council will vote on three resolutions approving the final plat for the South Maryland Creek Ranch. The council will then do second readings on an ordinance on the town's sign code as well as an ordinance on marijuana transporter licenses.
Silverthorne police officer, Rachel Dunaway, recently received the Summit County Rotary Club Hero Award. The community development department of Silverthorne has a McDonalds application in for a final site plan.
Trending In: Local
- Summit County senior center lowers age requirement from 55 to 50 in effort to increase membership
- Former students will hold benefit recital for cherished Summit County dance instructor stricken by cancer, stroke
- Skier killed in tree collision at Breckenridge Ski Resort identified by coroner
- Frisco Bay Marina’s ‘Big Dig’ would dredge tons of soil to extend boating season, make way for bigger vessels
- Free workshop in Frisco to focus on business development
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- Prominent climate scientist predicts Summit County’s climate in 2050. It might not be what you expect
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- New parking garage comes with plans to better manage traffic in downtown Breckenridge
- Crepes a la Cart’s second location eases pressure on one of Breckenridge’s longest, most prohibitive lines