Silverthorne council to do interviews for new member
March 18, 2017
The Silverthorne Town Council will be interviewing candidates to fill Councilwoman Peggy Long's position at its work session on Tuesday. The regular work session will follow afterward.
The meeting on Wednesday will include a presentation from Advocates for Victims of Assault. The Lake Dillon Theater Company has put in an application for a change of address. The council will then vote on two resolutions for final plats at South Maryland Creek Ranch.
Martin and Martin was selected to design the infrastructure at Smith Ranch. Plans for the area will be done by the end of July, with building beginning in August if contractors are available.
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines