Silverthorne council to do interviews for new member
March 18, 2017
The Silverthorne Town Council will be interviewing candidates to fill Councilwoman Peggy Long's position at its work session on Tuesday. The regular work session will follow afterward.
The meeting on Wednesday will include a presentation from Advocates for Victims of Assault. The Lake Dillon Theater Company has put in an application for a change of address. The council will then vote on two resolutions for final plats at South Maryland Creek Ranch.
Martin and Martin was selected to design the infrastructure at Smith Ranch. Plans for the area will be done by the end of July, with building beginning in August if contractors are available.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?