Silverthorne, Raven Golf Club join forces for First Friday
October 29, 2018
Silverthorne is inviting people to experience the culinary arts at the Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks with complimentary appetizers and a signature wine pairing on Nov. 2.
On the first Friday in November, the town is wrapping the free social event into its First Friday celebrations, which seek to give locals and visitors alike a reason to get together and celebrate what's special about the community.
The wine paring will come from executive chef Nick Mozealous inside the club's newly imagined Three Peaks Grill restaurant. The event will run from 4-7 p.m. and feature live music from Carrie Benefiel, along with a cash bar. During the event, the Raven will be unveiling its winter menu, as it intends to keep the restaurant open year-round, according to town staff.
First Fridays is an extension of Silverthorne's strategic vision to further establish the town as a cultural hub for the county. For more, Silverthorne.org.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy
- Summit County commissioners approve $126 million budget for 2019
- Summit County comes together and sings Christmas carols for cancer-stricken SHS student Taylor Ash
- SHS kids score big at regional jazz competition
- Vail Resorts to announce recipients of $2.3 million in community grant awards
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you