Silverthorne selects a developer for Fourth Street Crossing project
March 31, 2017
The town of Silverthorne selected Milender White as the developer on Wednesday for the new Fourth Street Crossing redevelopment.
The project aims to revitalize the 3.8 acres of land between Third and Fourth Streets off of Blue River Parkway. The town issued a request for proposals for the project in January. Applicants went through a panel interview made up of 13 town staff and council members, as well as the area's landowners.
Milender White and the town are set to start on planning and community outreach next month.
Initial concept plans and a video walkthrough can be found on the town's website at Silverthorne.org/#News. The current design has a plaza surrounding The Historic Mint restaurant.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor