Silverthorne selects a developer for Fourth Street Crossing project
March 31, 2017
The town of Silverthorne selected Milender White as the developer on Wednesday for the new Fourth Street Crossing redevelopment.
The project aims to revitalize the 3.8 acres of land between Third and Fourth Streets off of Blue River Parkway. The town issued a request for proposals for the project in January. Applicants went through a panel interview made up of 13 town staff and council members, as well as the area's landowners.
Milender White and the town are set to start on planning and community outreach next month.
Initial concept plans and a video walkthrough can be found on the town's website at Silverthorne.org/#News. The current design has a plaza surrounding The Historic Mint restaurant.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9