Silverthorne selects a developer for Fourth Street Crossing project
March 31, 2017
The town of Silverthorne selected Milender White as the developer on Wednesday for the new Fourth Street Crossing redevelopment.
The project aims to revitalize the 3.8 acres of land between Third and Fourth Streets off of Blue River Parkway. The town issued a request for proposals for the project in January. Applicants went through a panel interview made up of 13 town staff and council members, as well as the area's landowners.
Milender White and the town are set to start on planning and community outreach next month.
Initial concept plans and a video walkthrough can be found on the town's website at Silverthorne.org/#News. The current design has a plaza surrounding The Historic Mint restaurant.
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines