Silverthorne Town Council examines marijuana transporter licensing
February 19, 2017
During the Silverthorne Town Council meeting on Feb. 16, Councilwoman and Mayor pro-tem Peggy Long, announced her retirement. The council is formally declaring the vacancy during their meeting on Wednesday.
The council will look at a resolution on construction for Arctic Placer Park, including installing playground equipment. They will also be voting on a second reading of an ordinance to dissolve the South Maryland Creek Ranch Improvement District. The district is no longer necessary after the recent formation of the Maryland Creek Ranch Metropolitan District.
The council will do a first reading on an ordinance that would allow a marijuana transporter license to be issued from the town, but only if the holder had a driver's license from Colorado.
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced