Silverthorne Town Council to vote on master plan for North Pond Park
April 22, 2017
This Wednesday, the Silverthorne Town Council will swear in Kevin McDonald, who will fill Peggy Long's vacant seat. Now that the council is full, members will vote on who will replace Long as mayor pro tem for the town and review committee assignments. The council will then do a second reading for an appropriations ordinance as well as reviewing a conditional use permit for the Silverthorne Veterinary Hospital.
The council will also vote to adopt the master plan for North Pond Park. The council is looking at a petition to establish a public hearing date to annex the Colorado Department of Transportation Maintenance Facility.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge’s short-term rentals won’t see any ‘no-knock raids,’ staff explains
- Mountain Town News: More summer amusements in already busy mountain towns (column)
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Summit Sheriff’s Office reports more bike thefts
- Breckenridge Food and Wine festival diverts over 3K pounds of waste from landfill
- St. Anthony Summit breaks relationship with Vail-Summit Orthopedics for emergency trauma surgeons
- Summit County completes landmark deal to protect 1,125 acres of open land near Heeney from development
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne
- Texas hiker airlifted off Maroon Peak after falling 100 feet into gully