Silverthorne vet offers free exams through statewide program
March 28, 2017
The Buffalo Mountain Animal Hospital will be participating in a statewide initiative between the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association and 9News to get free wellness exams for pet owners.
Pet owners who are struggling financially are able to use the eighth annual 9PetCheck program to set up a free wellness exam and rabies vaccination for their cat or dog on April 8 or 9. The program is able to provide more than 1,000 appointments over 50 veterinary clinics across the state. Appointments are only available to cat and dog owners.
In order to set up an appointment, owners must call the 9PetCheck phone bank at 1-877-369-9021 on Monday, April 3, between 4 and 8 p.m. Appointments will be filled on a first call, first served basis.
Trending In: Local
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Summit County to consider draft of short-term rental regulations at Tuesday meeting
- Summit County Coroner’s Office hosts Frisco Zombie Walk
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Summit High, Middle schools to hold ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Silverthorne backs 110 with hope for Exit 205
- 15-hour standoff outside of Breckenridge ends peacefully
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019