Silverthorne vet offers free exams through statewide program
March 28, 2017
The Buffalo Mountain Animal Hospital will be participating in a statewide initiative between the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association and 9News to get free wellness exams for pet owners.
Pet owners who are struggling financially are able to use the eighth annual 9PetCheck program to set up a free wellness exam and rabies vaccination for their cat or dog on April 8 or 9. The program is able to provide more than 1,000 appointments over 50 veterinary clinics across the state. Appointments are only available to cat and dog owners.
In order to set up an appointment, owners must call the 9PetCheck phone bank at 1-877-369-9021 on Monday, April 3, between 4 and 8 p.m. Appointments will be filled on a first call, first served basis.
Trending In: Local
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Hiker who died on Quandary identified as 67-year-old David Law
- Bears are ransacking unsecured dumpsters in Summit County, and one resident has had enough
- Bear stuck in tree above laundromat draws crowd in Breckenridge
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK
- Mountain Wheels: Full-size, 4×4 Sprinter van provides platform for ultimate escape vehicle