Silverthorne vet offers free exams through statewide program
March 28, 2017
The Buffalo Mountain Animal Hospital will be participating in a statewide initiative between the Colorado Veterinary Medical Association and 9News to get free wellness exams for pet owners.
Pet owners who are struggling financially are able to use the eighth annual 9PetCheck program to set up a free wellness exam and rabies vaccination for their cat or dog on April 8 or 9. The program is able to provide more than 1,000 appointments over 50 veterinary clinics across the state. Appointments are only available to cat and dog owners.
In order to set up an appointment, owners must call the 9PetCheck phone bank at 1-877-369-9021 on Monday, April 3, between 4 and 8 p.m. Appointments will be filled on a first call, first served basis.
Trending In: Local
- Vail Resorts making big investments, improvements for 19/20 season
- Winter grooming begins for Breck, Frisco Recpaths
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- December’s First Friday in Silverthorne to feature town’s first ever holiday tree lighting
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America hosts essay competition for high school seniors