Silvethorne outlets’ 13th Shopping Extravaganza will raise money for local nonprofits
November 1, 2018
Tickets are on sale now for the Outlets at Silverthorne's 13th annual Shopping Extravaganza from 9 a.m. 5 p.m. Saturday in Silverthorne.
During that time, the outlets are expecting over 1,000 people for a day of food, music, a chance at more than $50,000 in prize drawings and shopping for a good cause.
Half of each $25 ticket sold will go directly to the purchaser's charity of choice with participating nonprofit organizations including the Breckenridge Film Festival, Colorado Learning Connections, National Repertory Orchestra, Summit High School PTSO and many more.
Each ticket comes with access to all event activities — everything from mimosas and Bloody Marys to a catered Lunch, a wine tasting, music and dessert bar — along with a complimentary prize drawing ticket for the chance at over $50,000 in gift cards and prizes from the outlets' top brand-name stores. Tickets to the 13th annual Shopping Extravaganza are available online through Eventbrite.
They will be available for purchase online until noon on Nov 2. Tickets will also be available for day-of purchase.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor