Speed Gone Wild Car Show coming to Silverthorne
July 1, 2017
The Outlets at Silverthorne will play host to the Speed Gone Wild Car Show from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
The free show will be in the Red Village parking lot in front of the Tommy Hilfiger Store. The car show is presented in conjunction with Top of the Rockies Corvette Association and the Northern Colorado Mustang Car Club.
The show will highlight all makes and models, and has even registered a VW Beetle and a Ford GT.
Registration is still underway, and anyone interested in taking part can email the make and model of his or her car to Bruce at BZ@Financier.com. There will be a maximum of 125 cars into the show so slots are limited.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne passes Summit County’s strictest rules on short-term rentals
- Amendment 75 aims to close loophole in Colorado’s campaign finance law
- Summit Medical Center Foundation raises $257k for high altitude research center
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Sen. Bennet secures federal funding, resources against aquatic nuisance species
- Arapahoe Basin, Loveland ski areas announce opening days for 2018-19 season
- Parking garage talks suggest warming relationship between Breckenridge, Vail Resorts
- Breckenridge OKs $8 million to build town-owned fiber optic network
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night in Snowmass building