St. Anthony Summit Medical Center hosts Teddy Bear Clinic
April 29, 2017
Next Saturday, St. Anthony Summit Medical Center will host the annual Teddy Bear Clinic. From 9-11 a.m. children can bring their teddy bears in to receive a free health check. The event was created to teach children how doctors and hospitals work to keep people healthy.
The event includes tours of emergency vehicles and the Flight For Life helicopter and a hand washing challenge, as well as other educational games and activities for kids to learn about health and nutrition. The Teddy Bear Clinic is a free event.
Trending In: Local
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Hiker who died on Quandary identified as 67-year-old David Law
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- Mountain Lyon Cafe in Silverthorne will migrate a few blocks this fall