St. Anthony Summit Medical names new chief nurse
August 14, 2016
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in Frisco named Trixie Vanderschaaff its new chief nursing officer last week.
Vanderschaaff, the Frisco hospital's 2016 Nurse of the Year Excellence award recipient, has worked for a number of Summit County Centura Health facilities over the last 18 years. She obtained her bachelor of science in nursing from Central Missouri State and then a master's in nursing leadership from Regis University in Denver.
In a news release, the hospital called Vanderschaaff "a leader in nursing innovation" and touted her experience improving both patient safety and satisfaction.
"Trixie understand the integral role the hospital plays in the health and wellness of our mountain community," the statement read. "She is knowledgeable, collaborative and passionate, making her a great addition to our leadership team."
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow