State Highway 9 construction delays on Wednesday and Thursday
January 17, 2017
The firm in charge of developing the Iron Springs road realignment along State Highway 9 will be performing grinding and pothole patchwork on the southbound lane on Wednesday, Jan. 18, and Thursday, Jan. 19, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
SEMA Construction will smooth out the pathway from Frisco to Breckenridge just south of Recreation Way, at approximately mile point 94. As a result, traffic flow will be reduced to one lane, and flaggers will be present for traffic control.
Commuters should anticipate delays of up to 20 minutes while morning and afternoon operations are underway. Alternate routes are recommended.
For more information about this ongoing project, please call the project hotline at (970) 401-0901, or email: email@example.com. Information about weekly lane closures is also available at: coloradodot.info/travel/scheduled-lane-closures.html.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9