State Highway 9 construction delays on Wednesday and Thursday
January 17, 2017
The firm in charge of developing the Iron Springs road realignment along State Highway 9 will be performing grinding and pothole patchwork on the southbound lane on Wednesday, Jan. 18, and Thursday, Jan. 19, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
SEMA Construction will smooth out the pathway from Frisco to Breckenridge just south of Recreation Way, at approximately mile point 94. As a result, traffic flow will be reduced to one lane, and flaggers will be present for traffic control.
Commuters should anticipate delays of up to 20 minutes while morning and afternoon operations are underway. Alternate routes are recommended.
For more information about this ongoing project, please call the project hotline at (970) 401-0901, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about weekly lane closures is also available at: coloradodot.info/travel/scheduled-lane-closures.html.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Summit Historical Society comes to a crossroads as president nears retirement
- Breckenridge to start charging for parking at South Gondola Lot this summer
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant