Summit Arts Council seeks donations for upcoming show
June 20, 2018
The Summit County Arts Council is putting out a proverbial call to arms to artists in the area, asking them to donate works for the council's upcoming gallery show: 100 for $100 / Affordable Art For Everyone.
The show will be hosted at the Arts Alive Gallery in La Cima Mall in Breckenridge for the entire month of August, and all proceeds from sales will go to benefit the arts council.
Donations should be original works, and can take the form of paintings, photographs, ceramics, sculptures, jewelry, fabric or metal art. Each piece should be values at $100 or greater, and will be sold for exactly $100. The deadline for submissions is July 20.
The Summit County Arts Council is a nonprofit organization based out of Breckenridge dedicated to the promotion of the arts in Summit County. To learn more about the organization or the event, visit summitarts.org.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall