Summit Arts Council seeks donations for upcoming show
June 20, 2018
The Summit County Arts Council is putting out a proverbial call to arms to artists in the area, asking them to donate works for the council's upcoming gallery show: 100 for $100 / Affordable Art For Everyone.
The show will be hosted at the Arts Alive Gallery in La Cima Mall in Breckenridge for the entire month of August, and all proceeds from sales will go to benefit the arts council.
Donations should be original works, and can take the form of paintings, photographs, ceramics, sculptures, jewelry, fabric or metal art. Each piece should be values at $100 or greater, and will be sold for exactly $100. The deadline for submissions is July 20.
The Summit County Arts Council is a nonprofit organization based out of Breckenridge dedicated to the promotion of the arts in Summit County. To learn more about the organization or the event, visit summitarts.org.
Trending In: Local
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Frisco cuts ribbon on new workforce housing units
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Silverthorne to host open house to help ease short-term rentals into new system
- Dillon Valley Elementary will be closed Wednesday due to a water main break
- Bell tolls for Breckenridge trail troll as town council votes to remove controversial art piece
- Danish artist Thomas Dambo wants to save Breckenridge’s embattled trail troll
- In Summit County, government action on short-term rentals leads to new business
- Colorado marijuana study finds positives for law enforcement, usage significantly up