Summit Builders Association announces winners of 24th Parade of Homes
The 24th annual Summit County Parade of Homes continues Saturday and Sunday after awards were distributed at the annual reception last week at the Silverthorne Pavilion. Nine properties made the tour this year, and the homes will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. this weekend.
For the awards, the single-family homes were divided into categories by square foot and then judged on eight criteria, including best exterior design and elevation, best kitchen, best master bedroom, best interior finishes, best interior furnishings, best landscaping and outdoor living space, best builder concept and workmanship and best overall home.
Category 1 included a home under 4,000 square feet, and winning for all criteria for the category was the Moorefield residence at 173 Campion Trail, Breckenridge.
Category 2 included homes 4,000-5,000 square feet. Winning for all criteria in that category was 180 Two Cabins Drive in Silverthorne, built by McCrerey Fine Homes.
Support Local Journalism
Category 3 included homes 5,000-6,000 square feet. The four homes represented in this category are:
• 1280 Golden Eagle Road, Silverthorne, built by Pinnacle Mountain Homes
• 964 Discovery Hill Drive, Breckenridge, built by Pinnacle Mountain Homes
• 31 Sunrise Point Drive, Breckenridge, built by Raptor Construction
• 35 Hermit Drive, Breckenridge, built by Double Diamond Property & Construction Services
Winners for the following criteria were:
• Exterior design and elevation — 1280 Golden Eagle Road
• Kitchen — 35 Hermit Drive
• Master bedroom — 964 Discovery Hill Drive
• Interior finishes — 964 Discovery Hill Drive
• Interior furnishings — 31 Sunrise Point Drive
• Landscaping and outdoor living space — 1280 Golden Eagle
• Builder concept and workmanship — 35 Hermit Drive
• Best Overall – 964 Discovery Hill Drive
Additionally, the home at 247 Timber Trail Road in Breckenridge, which is over 5,000 square feet, was the winner in the remodel category. This home was remodeled by Lipari Construction with help from Aspen Grove Kitchen & Bath and Harmony Interiors.
The overall winner in the 8,000 square foot and over category, was a one-of-a-kind home at 460 Timber Trail Road, built by Mathison Custom Builders.
Special awards were given in the following categories: Bank of the West “Best Bunk Room Award” went to the home at 964 Discovery Hill Drive, Breckenridge, while the Mountain Living “Peak Award” was given to the residence at 460 Timber Trail Road, Breckenridge.
For tickets and more information, go to http://www.SummitCountyBuilders.org or call the Summit County Builders Association at 970-668-6013.
Support Local Journalism
As a Summit Daily News reader, you make our work possible.
Now more than ever, your financial support is critical to help us keep our communities informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having on our residents and businesses. Every contribution, no matter the size, will make a difference.
Your donation will be used exclusively to support quality, local journalism.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User