Summit Combined Housing Authority to host rental rights workshop
November 7, 2017
The Summit Combined Housing Authority will be hosting a free rental rights housing forum on Thursday, Nov. 9, from 2–4 p.m. in the Buffalo Mountain Room of the Summit County Commons in Frisco, 0037 Peak One Drive.
Samuel Anderson, an attorney with the Colorado Civil Rights Division, will be on hand to answer questions and facilitate discussion. Topics will include renters' rights, landlord responsibilities and rights, assistance animal issues, property management and warranty of habitability.
The SCHA invites renters, landlords and property managers to attend. To RSVP, email Eric Ojala at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Rep. Joe Neguse introduces helicopter safety legislation inspired by Frisco Flight For Life crash
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor