Summit Combined Housing Authority to host rental rights workshop
November 7, 2017
The Summit Combined Housing Authority will be hosting a free rental rights housing forum on Thursday, Nov. 9, from 2–4 p.m. in the Buffalo Mountain Room of the Summit County Commons in Frisco, 0037 Peak One Drive.
Samuel Anderson, an attorney with the Colorado Civil Rights Division, will be on hand to answer questions and facilitate discussion. Topics will include renters' rights, landlord responsibilities and rights, assistance animal issues, property management and warranty of habitability.
The SCHA invites renters, landlords and property managers to attend. To RSVP, email Eric Ojala at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017