Summit Community Care Clinic fundraising event celebrates 10 years
March 22, 2017
The Summit County Community Care Clinic will be hosting their 10th annual Soup for the Soul, Bread for the Clinic event this Friday. Proceeds from the event go toward services at the clinic. The event will be at the Keystone Conference Center from 5:30-9 p.m. Tickets and information about the event can be found at SummitClinic.org. Tickets must be purchased in advance. The event includes dinner of four different kinds of soup.
The clinic has set a goal to raise $150,000 for this year's event. Breckenridge resident and Councilman Jeffrey Bergeron will be hosting the event.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor