Summit Community Care Clinic fundraising event celebrates 10 years
March 22, 2017
The Summit County Community Care Clinic will be hosting their 10th annual Soup for the Soul, Bread for the Clinic event this Friday. Proceeds from the event go toward services at the clinic. The event will be at the Keystone Conference Center from 5:30-9 p.m. Tickets and information about the event can be found at SummitClinic.org. Tickets must be purchased in advance. The event includes dinner of four different kinds of soup.
The clinic has set a goal to raise $150,000 for this year's event. Breckenridge resident and Councilman Jeffrey Bergeron will be hosting the event.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9