Summit Connect Job Fair and Expo coming Tuesday
October 4, 2017
Anyone looking for work might consider attending the second annual Summit Connect Expo and Job Fair on Tuesday in Silverthorne.
From 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday at the Silverthorne Pavilion, dozens of local and regional employers, including nearby ski resorts, retail outlets and more, will be on on-hand to meet jobseekers from Summit County, as well as from the Denver area.
The event will coincide with the Summit Chamber's Breakfast Scramble from 7-9 a.m. Tuesday.
For businesses, the job fair is billed as a great opportunity to meet hundreds of qualified candidates, and the deadline to register for the job fair is Friday.
At the fair, employers will be seeking full-time, part-time, seasonal and year-round workers and available shifts will run the gamut, including mornings, nights and weekends, according to organizers.
For a list of participating businesses, an event schedule and more info, go to SummitJobFair.com.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks