Summit County 4-H offers chance at new truck in annual raffle fundraiser
August 10, 2017
Local 4-H program offers chance at new truck giveaway
Summit County's 4-H Youth Development program hosts its annual raffle sale now through Aug. 17 for several prizes including the grand prize of a brand new Ford pickup truck.
Tickets for the organization's lone fundraiser are available at the local Alpine Bank locations in Dillon and Frisco and the drawing will take place at halftime of the Colorado State Rams-Abilene football game in Fort Collins on Sept. 9. Winners do not need to be present at the game to win.
Cost of entry is $5 each or five tickets for $20. Eleven cash prizes will be drawn, ranging from $100 to $1,450, and of course the 2017 Ford F-150 Super Crew truck. All proceeds from the raffle benefit Summit County 4-H, and tickets may also be purchased at the local 4-H office inside the County Commons in Frisco until the Aug. 17 cutoff.
For more information, visit: co4hfoundation.colostate.edu
Trending In: Local
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Summit County to consider draft of short-term rental regulations at Tuesday meeting
- Summit High, Middle schools to hold ribbon-cutting ceremonies
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Summit County Coroner’s Office hosts Frisco Zombie Walk
- Swastikas, SS bolts spray painted on Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons’ campaign posters
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Town staff recommends that Breckenridge should keep controversial troll in place for now
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019