Summit County 4-H offers chance at new truck in annual raffle fundraiser
August 10, 2017
Local 4-H program offers chance at new truck giveaway
Summit County's 4-H Youth Development program hosts its annual raffle sale now through Aug. 17 for several prizes including the grand prize of a brand new Ford pickup truck.
Tickets for the organization's lone fundraiser are available at the local Alpine Bank locations in Dillon and Frisco and the drawing will take place at halftime of the Colorado State Rams-Abilene football game in Fort Collins on Sept. 9. Winners do not need to be present at the game to win.
Cost of entry is $5 each or five tickets for $20. Eleven cash prizes will be drawn, ranging from $100 to $1,450, and of course the 2017 Ford F-150 Super Crew truck. All proceeds from the raffle benefit Summit County 4-H, and tickets may also be purchased at the local 4-H office inside the County Commons in Frisco until the Aug. 17 cutoff.
For more information, visit: co4hfoundation.colostate.edu
Trending In: Local
- Wildfire updates from across Colorado
- Summit County’s animal shelter makes sure no pet is left behind when wildfire hits
- Ask Eartha: Is drought the new normal for the Mountain West?
- Some residents ‘skeptical’ of Silverthorne’s plans to slow traffic downtown
- Hey, Spike! enjoys seeing locals, visitors and touring artists
- Former Silverthorne home of Broncos mascot hits market for $23M
- Frisco Bay Marina closes boat ramp, gas dock due to low water
- Frisco’s Whole Foods Market withdraws liquor license application, defusing tensions with local businesses
- Sorry Ironman, Breck Epic will stay ‘true,’ founder says
- Breckenridge ready to ‘finish Peak 8’ with luxury hotel, condos