Summit County 4-H offers chance at new truck in annual raffle fundraiser
August 10, 2017
Local 4-H program offers chance at new truck giveaway
Summit County's 4-H Youth Development program hosts its annual raffle sale now through Aug. 17 for several prizes including the grand prize of a brand new Ford pickup truck.
Tickets for the organization's lone fundraiser are available at the local Alpine Bank locations in Dillon and Frisco and the drawing will take place at halftime of the Colorado State Rams-Abilene football game in Fort Collins on Sept. 9. Winners do not need to be present at the game to win.
Cost of entry is $5 each or five tickets for $20. Eleven cash prizes will be drawn, ranging from $100 to $1,450, and of course the 2017 Ford F-150 Super Crew truck. All proceeds from the raffle benefit Summit County 4-H, and tickets may also be purchased at the local 4-H office inside the County Commons in Frisco until the Aug. 17 cutoff.
For more information, visit: co4hfoundation.colostate.edu
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne