Summit County 4-H offers chance at new truck in annual raffle fundraiser
July 26, 2017
Summit County's 4-H Youth Development program hosts its annual raffle sale now through Aug. 17 for several prizes including the grand prize of a brand new Ford pickup truck.
Tickets for the organization's lone fundraiser are available at the local Alpine Bank locations in Dillon and Frisco and the drawing will take place at halftime of the Colorado State Rams-Abilene football game in Fort Collins on Sept. 9. Winners do not need to be present at the game to win.
Cost of entry is $5 each or five tickets for $20. Eleven cash prizes will be drawn, ranging from $100 to $1,450, and of course the 2017 Ford F-150 Super Crew truck. All proceeds from the raffle benefit Summit County 4-H, and tickets may also be purchased at the local 4-H office inside the County Commons in Frisco until the Aug. 17 cutoff.
For more information, visit: co4hfoundation.colostate.edu
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9