Summit County 4-H offers chance at new truck in annual raffle fundraiser
July 26, 2017
Summit County's 4-H Youth Development program hosts its annual raffle sale now through Aug. 17 for several prizes including the grand prize of a brand new Ford pickup truck.
Tickets for the organization's lone fundraiser are available at the local Alpine Bank locations in Dillon and Frisco and the drawing will take place at halftime of the Colorado State Rams-Abilene football game in Fort Collins on Sept. 9. Winners do not need to be present at the game to win.
Cost of entry is $5 each or five tickets for $20. Eleven cash prizes will be drawn, ranging from $100 to $1,450, and of course the 2017 Ford F-150 Super Crew truck. All proceeds from the raffle benefit Summit County 4-H, and tickets may also be purchased at the local 4-H office inside the County Commons in Frisco until the Aug. 17 cutoff.
For more information, visit: co4hfoundation.colostate.edu
Trending In: Local
- Former students will hold benefit recital for cherished Summit County dance instructor stricken by cancer, stroke
- Frisco Bay Marina’s ‘Big Dig’ would dredge tons of soil to extend boating season, make way for bigger vessels
- Skier killed in tree collision at Breckenridge Ski Resort identified by coroner
- Hey, Spike! bids former Summit Daily News publisher Jim Morgan a happy retirement
- Should Colorado host the Winter Olympics? The Summit Daily wants to hear from you
- Prominent climate scientist predicts Summit County’s climate in 2050. It might not be what you expect
- New parking garage comes with plans to better manage traffic in downtown Breckenridge
- High Country Crime: Pain drugs stolen from ski patrol shack atop Buttermilk
- Colorado startup launches product to facilitate ski-to-ski binding switches with bare hands
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir