Summit County 4-H signing up teens for robotics program beginning April 25
April 5, 2018
The Summit County 4-H group will be offering an afterschool robotics program for teenagers from April 25 through May 30.
The EV3 Robotics Building and Programming for Teens will be held at the Summit County North Branch Library in Silverthorne from 4-5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Space is limited to the first 20 registered teens, and people may enroll in Summit County 4-H online at SummitCountyco.gov/4-H or RSVP via email to Kathie.Kralik@summitcountyco.gov .
The annual 4-H enrollment fee is $45 for all of the group's programs with scholarships available if needed. Colorado State University Extension programs are available.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape