Summit County 4-H signing up teens for robotics program beginning April 25
April 5, 2018
The Summit County 4-H group will be offering an afterschool robotics program for teenagers from April 25 through May 30.
The EV3 Robotics Building and Programming for Teens will be held at the Summit County North Branch Library in Silverthorne from 4-5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Space is limited to the first 20 registered teens, and people may enroll in Summit County 4-H online at SummitCountyco.gov/4-H or RSVP via email to Kathie.Kralik@summitcountyco.gov .
The annual 4-H enrollment fee is $45 for all of the group's programs with scholarships available if needed. Colorado State University Extension programs are available.
Trending In: Local
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs