Summit County 4-H signing up teens for robotics program beginning April 25
April 5, 2018
The Summit County 4-H group will be offering an afterschool robotics program for teenagers from April 25 through May 30.
The EV3 Robotics Building and Programming for Teens will be held at the Summit County North Branch Library in Silverthorne from 4-5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Space is limited to the first 20 registered teens, and people may enroll in Summit County 4-H online at SummitCountyco.gov/4-H or RSVP via email to Kathie.Kralik@summitcountyco.gov .
The annual 4-H enrollment fee is $45 for all of the group's programs with scholarships available if needed. Colorado State University Extension programs are available.
Trending In: Local
- Expert witnesses take the stand in Erwin sexual assault trial
- Breckenridge police seek leads in July 4 bike theft
- Some residents ‘skeptical’ of Silverthorne’s plans to slow traffic downtown
- Local author, adventurer featured at Next Page in Frisco
- Voluntary fishing closures in place for several rivers near Summit County
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Justin Erwin trial hears testimony from accuser’s boyfriend, bartenders