Summit County Animal Shelter to close for renovations Sept. 15
September 11, 2017
The Summit County Animal Shelter will be closing for renovations on Friday, Sept. 15, and will not re-open until Monday, Sept. 25. Animal control will remain on duty but will not be providing any shelter services.
During the closure, the carpeting in the shelter office will be replaced with epoxy, and no people or animals can be inside during that time because of the fumes. All animals will be relocated to temporary accommodations.
For any animal-related concerns, contact the Summit County Dispatch Center at 970-668-8600.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case