Summit County businesses host fundraiser for Virgin Islands relief efforts
November 9, 2017
Breckenridge Distillery, Angel's Hollow Restaurant and other local sponsors will be hosting a fundraising concert and silent auction Saturday night, Nov. 11 to benefit flood relief efforts in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The event will take place from 5-10:30 p.m. at the Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge and will include live music, food and drink tastings.
Rashawn Ross, trumpeter for Dave Mathews Band, will be making a special guest appearance with the Frisco Funk Collective and Beau Thomas. The event will also feature performances form the Hillbilly Hellcats, Split Window and Erin Hart.
Doors will open at 4:45, and Hart, a singer-songwriter from St. John, will kick off the music at 5:15. Food service will begin at 5:30, with offerings from Angel's Hollow, Fatty's Pizzeria, Giampietro Pizzeria, Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant, Modis and Moe's Original Bar-B-Que.
Tickets are $35 and include beer, wine and spirit tastings provided by Breckenridge Distillery, Broken Compass Brewing Company, Breckenridge Brewery, Budweiser and Carboy Winery.
Silent auction items will include artwork, restaurant gift certificates, outdoor gear, spa days, lodging deals and more.
Recommended Stories For You
Tickets can be purchased at the door or at angels9600party.eventbrite.com. Proceeds from the event will go to the Virgin Islands Relief Fund.
Trending In: Local
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Summit County to consider draft of short-term rental regulations at Tuesday meeting
- Summit County Coroner’s Office hosts Frisco Zombie Walk
- Summit High, Middle schools to hold ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Silverthorne passes Summit County’s strictest rules on short-term rentals
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Silverthorne backs 110 with hope for Exit 205
- 15-hour standoff outside of Breckenridge ends peacefully
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019