Summit County businesses host fundraiser for Virgin Islands relief efforts
November 9, 2017
Breckenridge Distillery, Angel's Hollow Restaurant and other local sponsors will be hosting a fundraising concert and silent auction Saturday night, Nov. 11 to benefit flood relief efforts in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The event will take place from 5-10:30 p.m. at the Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge and will include live music, food and drink tastings.
Rashawn Ross, trumpeter for Dave Mathews Band, will be making a special guest appearance with the Frisco Funk Collective and Beau Thomas. The event will also feature performances form the Hillbilly Hellcats, Split Window and Erin Hart.
Doors will open at 4:45, and Hart, a singer-songwriter from St. John, will kick off the music at 5:15. Food service will begin at 5:30, with offerings from Angel's Hollow, Fatty's Pizzeria, Giampietro Pizzeria, Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant, Modis and Moe's Original Bar-B-Que.
Tickets are $35 and include beer, wine and spirit tastings provided by Breckenridge Distillery, Broken Compass Brewing Company, Breckenridge Brewery, Budweiser and Carboy Winery.
Silent auction items will include artwork, restaurant gift certificates, outdoor gear, spa days, lodging deals and more.
Recommended Stories For You
Tickets can be purchased at the door or at angels9600party.eventbrite.com. Proceeds from the event will go to the Virgin Islands Relief Fund.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy
- Summit County comes together and sings Christmas carols for cancer-stricken SHS student Taylor Ash
- Summit County commissioners approve $126 million budget for 2019
- SHS kids score big at regional jazz competition
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot