Summit County company creates business model to give to Summit Foundation
March 4, 2017
A Kinder Carpet will begin donating $25 from every carpet cleaning to The Summit Foundation. The Silverthorne-based company will give the donation on a quarterly basis.
A Kinder Carpet opened in Vail in 1992. Co-owners Kevin Boylan and Tom Wallace came to Colorado from Long Island, New York. They opened a second location in Frisco in 1995. The pair eventually sold their location in Vail, and opened their current location in Silverthorne in 2002.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- A 10 mile stretch between Silverthorne and Kremmling is the deadliest on all of Highway 9
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect