Summit County expert to host three Medicare seminars this month
April 3, 2018
Seniors looking for guidance on how to navigate Medicare benefits or have questions about issues such as rising supplement premiums are encouraged to attend a seminar conducted by Summit resident Kate Neuschaefer, who has consulted seniors across the state on Medicare issues for the past decade.
Neuschaefer will also help seniors aging into Medicare with a good introduction on how to navigate the process, including the basics of choosing the right Medicare plan and how to receive benefits. The seminars will also provide information seniors can take home and use for reference when enrolling for a Medicare plan. Neuschaefer has also partnered with an A+ rated Medicare supplement company with competitive pricing, including a benefit for policy holders for up to 65 percent off the purchase of hearing aids which are not normally covered by Medicare for normal hearing problems.
The seminars will take place at the following locations and dates:
April 4 from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at Father Dyer Church, 310 Wellington Road in Breckenridge.
April 11 from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at Dillon Community Church, 371 La Bonte Street in Dillon.
April 18 from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at Natural Grocers, 970 N. 10 Mile Drive in Frisco.
Trending In: Local
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Hiker who died on Quandary identified as 67-year-old David Law
- Bears are ransacking unsecured dumpsters in Summit County, and one resident has had enough
- Bear stuck in tree above laundromat draws crowd in Breckenridge
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK
- Mountain Wheels: Full-size, 4×4 Sprinter van provides platform for ultimate escape vehicle